Monday, May 23, 2011

The Old Biker and The Hand Job


















A crusty ole’ biker, out on a long summer ride in the country, pulls up to a tavern in the middle of nowhere, parks his bike and walks inside.

As he passes through the swinging doors he sees a sign hanging over the bar:

COLD BEER: $2.00
HAMBURGER: $2.25
CHEESEBURGER: $2.50
CHICKEN SANDWICH: $3.50
HAND JOB: $50.00

With a smile on his face, he checks his wallet to be sure he has the necessary payment.  Then he walks up to the bar and beckons to the extraordinarily beautiful female bartender, who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled farmers.

She glides down the bar to the old biker, bends over showing her exceptional breast and says, “Yes? May I help you?”

The ole’ biker leans over the bar and whispers, “I was wondering, miss, are you the one who gives the hand-jobs?”

She looks into his eyes with a sly, knowing smile and purrs, “Why yes, yes, I sure am.”

The ole’ biker leans even closer and whispers softly into her left ear, “Well, then, wash your hands real good cause I want a cheeseburger.”


4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Works for me.

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahaha. Mike Golch posted a link to this joke and I nearly fell off my chair. I stole it if that's okay with you. I've given you credit of course. It's set to post on Friday morning.

Have a terrific day. :)

j-tony said...

OMG that's funny. I actually laughed out loud. Great joke. Thaks,

Onion Girl said...

Wait so I could have been getting paid $50 instead of $5?