My friend and talented artist, Mary Stibbins Taitt over at No Polar Coordinates, challenged me to a meme. The idea is to list seven unique things about yourself that most people do not know. I did this a while back, so I thought I would live on the edge and do something a little different. I asked Sweet Tea to do it for me.
She has been instructed to write whatever she feels like saying and to be as honest as possible. I showed her how to post this, and I have left her alone. I will not influence her one bit; and as soon as she is finished I will give her back the key to the liquor cabinet.
So, without further ado, I give you Sweet Tea:
1. Love of history -- Due to his acute love for history John is very worldly and knowledgeable.
2. Sense of humor – John has the greatest sense of humor of anyone I know. He finds laughter in everything and can always come up with a quick response.
3. Sensitivity -- John will never admit this to anyone, but he is very sensitive and caring. He puts up with all my quirks and faults and still cares tremendously about my thoughts and wishes.
4. Flexibility – John is quite capable of adjusting to changes within our lives. This is a very valuable unique quality.
5. Humility – John doesn’t not accept or know of his own worth. Although this is not always a good quality, it is unique in the world today. Sometimes I wish he could see his attributes more clearly.
6. Realistic – John doesn’t see through “Rose colored glasses” as I do. He compliments me in his ability to see things realistically.
7. “Gutter month” -- John has the ability to constantly add bad language to every sentence. Although this is annoying at times, he has the ability to do this without the uneducated stigmatism that is usually associated with bad word usage.
5 Things That Pissed Me Off Yesterday - Look... the color is drained out of my face.In review, I have started each post with the same static theme, so I am going to continue that way. Why change...
9 minutes ago