Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Wishes for the Guys and PC For The Rest Of You

 

Hey, Guys...Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Wishes.
For the rest of you I want it to be known that I believe in political correctness. Therefore I am sending the rest of you my Christmas Greetings.
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great.

Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country, nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere.


Thanks, Mary!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

GrizzBabe said...

Oh, the debauchery!

Cooper Green said...

Just to be on the safe side, I'll be in the chimney from about 10pm on Christmas Eve.

Trukindog said...

Holy Crap PC overload !

Merry Christmas to you to ya old fart. :)

Brother Dave said...

At least your photo was politically correct.

Pamela said...

heck -- now they are making ornaments out of silicone?

e.Craig Crawford said...

I suddenly feel compelled to join Santa's help team.

Coffeypot said...

Sorry, guys! I can't seem to get past the picture so I don't know or remember what I said. I just hope it was something to do with Merry Christmas.

I mean I am at an UDDER loss and that makes me feel like a BOOBE. Maybe if I SQUEEZE a little tighter on the old MELLON I will be able to MILK something out that makes sense.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

That's outstanding.

With "elves" like that, I'd be Santa Claus any time.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, coffeypot.