You know I don't go for this mushy shit but even by my standards, this is a bit touching. I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read it. Hope it touches your heart like it did mine.
A little boy says to his mother, "Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?"
His mother replied, "Don't even go there! From what I can remember about that party, you’re lucky you don't bark!
I used a nice cutting board yesterday for the chopping, slicing and peeling
of the carrots that went into the carrot soup recipe I found in that Salmon
Sisters book. Used turkey stock Mrs CW made. It was delicious.
-
Titanium Cutting Board for Kitchen, Pure Titanium/PP, Size 16”×11” | Food
Grade Materials, Separate Prep Surfaces for Raw & Cooked Food
Commission Ear...
26 minutes ago


1 comment:
ahhh...is there anything as sweet as a mother/son relationship???This is too funny!
~AM
Post a Comment