Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cooking With Bacon Grease - A Warning

I NEVER REALIZED THE REAL DANGER OF REUSING BACON GREASE.....UNTIL NOW.

I HOPE I AM NOT TOO LATE GETTING THIS INFO TO SOME OF YOU......

BETTER CHECK NOW!!

The question is: Do you use bacon grease?

We were raised on bacon grease (lard) as kids and even into adulthood. I hope you will throw yours away whenever you fry bacon from now on. It seems as though nothing is safe to eat anymore.





This is what happens when you keep cooking with bacon grease. It could happen to you.

This is a warning, send this to everyone you care about........






Bacon grease will make your feet small.

6 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

You know I love me some bacon grease but I don't need no small feet with that big ass.

anon said...

Never touch the stuff and I've got big feet, so I guess I can vouch for the veracity of this warning.

Christ, thats a whole lotta Rosie.

Tracie said...

I need to put this up in my kitchen so I won't be tempted to save my bacon grease. (But it makes fried eggs taste so good!)

Coffeypot said...

Peach Tart, I don't care what size the feet are as long as they are in the air.

Powdergirl, even without the grease I bet your ass is great.

kyslp, eggs fried in bacon grease is how God intended it to be. Especially when camping.

Ducky said...

Whew! I'm so glad it was bacon grease. My father sent me this warning but he said it was from eating Hershey's chocolate. The jerk - I'm off to the grocery store. I need to replenish my stash

Coffeypot said...

Daffy, you recon all that chocolate gave her that skin tone?

My wife has a shirt that says:

“Men, Coffee and Chocolate can’t be rich enough.”