Friday, October 23, 2009

Testicle Therapy


I don’t play golf at all. But I will occasionally go out with some other men in the ‘hood just to get out of the house.

On day I was with them and I noticed two women coming up behind us. One teed off and I watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward our foursome. Then, as I watched but was unable to move from shock, the ball hit ME. I immediately clasped my hands together at the groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.

The woman rushed down to me, and immediately began to apologize.

'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me,’ she told him.

'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' I replied, though I was in horrible agony. By then I was lying in the fetal position, still clasping my hands there at the groin.

At her persistence, however, I finally allowed her to help. She gently took my hands away and laid them to the side, loosened my pants and put her hands inside. She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and then asked, 'How does that feel'?

‘Feels great,’ I replied, ‘and don’t stop, but I still think my thumb's broken!’

(Thanks, Biddie, for the joke)

9 comments:

Special K said...

LOL passing that one on!

Olly said...

Hahahahahhaha! I know it's just a joke, but I can sooo see you doing that!

Coffeypot said...

SK, by my guest. Keep the smiles going.

Olly, strange, I can see me doing that, too.

Anonymous said...

Oh shit, that's funny!

Matty said...

I'm literally laughing as I write this. This has got to be one of your best yet.

Tracie said...

LMAO!

Coffeypot said...

Thanks, guys. It's an old one but a good one.

anon said...

The old ones are always the good ones : )

Thats a real cute joke, too !

Wine and Words said...

Came over from Hillbilly...read down to "here". Thanks for the laughs. Maybe I'll check back in the AM and make it a habit with my morning cup of jitterz with a dollup of headache prevention. Funny stuff! (Don't even bother checking me out. You won't find me funny) *sigh*