Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Grandma's Birth Control Pills


A doctor had been seeing an 75 year old woman for most of her adult life. He finally retired.

At the lady's next checkup, her new doctor told her to bring in all of her medications that had been prescribed for her. As the young doctor was looking through these, his eyes grew wide as he realized she had a prescription for birth control pills.

The young doctor said, "Mrs. Smith, do you realize these are BIRTH CONTROL pills?"

"Yes, they help me sleep at night." she replied.

"Mrs. Smith, I assure you there is absolutely NOTHING in these pills that could possibly help you sleep," said the doctor.

The lady then reached out and patted the young doctor's knee and said, "Yes dear, I know that. But every morning I grind one up and mix it in the glass of orange juice that my 16 year old grand-daughter drinks...and believe me, it helps me sleep at night."

Grandma's...you gotta love 'em!

11 comments:

MsPsycho said...

That was great! lol.

ScoMan said...

Hahaha I love it.

MrsBlogAlot said...

HAAAA !!! Now that was awesome!!!!

Dulçe ♥ said...

hee hee Hilarious!

Ducky said...

Oh hell! That's a parenting tip right there. I'm filing that away for when the Girlie reaches puberty.

Thanks for the PSA!

Anonymous said...

very cute indeed!

Kimberly said...

LMAO!! LOVE IT!

Stacy said...

Hmm...wonder if I could get a prescription for my wild child?

SuvvyGirl said...

Haha...that one's pretty good!

gayle said...

Funny and a great idea for all those worried moms out there!!:)

Tracie said...

Luvs it! They should put vitamin bc in the drinks at the middle schools.