Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I'm Having My Monthly PMS


Okay! It's my time of month again. Yes, I’m talking about my monthly PMS. That acronym stands for Pet Moving System, by the way. So I spend Thursday loading up some dogs and puppies for transport to New York. You regular readers know the drill.

Below is a picture of Dr. Amber preparing to slice and dice on some poor animal and render it sterile. Poor thing. Though I can think of a few humans that could use that procedure, she is actually helping out the animal kingdom by slowing down the breeding of unwanted animals.

Her rescue group is also on Face Book for you FB’ers out there. Go over and check her and Susan out.
.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leftover-Pets-Inc/138051008651?v=wall#!
.
.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Animal transport-that's interesting.

Liz Mays said...

Slice and dice....I'm not going to let my visuals wake up on that one.

Stacy said...

Safe travels, John. We turned the snow off for you this time. ;)

Golden To Silver Val said...

Hopefully this time you won't get stranded by snow far away from your beloved Waffle House. LOL Drive carefully....be safe.

Miss Em said...

Safe Journey Cp.

I be thinking of you driving down the road while I am puppy-sitting for one of my clients that lives on the Chat-a-hooch.
Oh, I still have to make a daily trip back to my home to take care of the yeowling fur-ball and the Marine Corps whistling cockatiel.

Take care and keep the tires on the dirt side.

Miss Em
Austell, Ga.

Jamie said...

You have such an interesting life. And think all that you do for others is completely wonderful.

Happy Friday! :)

Julie D said...

Getting caught up on my blog reading. Happy Friday!!!!

Tgoette said...

Have a good trip, John. Maybe you can get your own TV show....The Dog Trafficker. I'd watch it.

Anonymous said...

Secretia, it's a monthly thing.

Blueviolet, its just surgery.

Ace, thanks. The roads were great, but snow is still on the ground for about a fourth of the trip.

Val, I made it to the WHs just fine this trip.

Trouble with blog. Damit! Coffeypot

Miss Em, I look forward to the pictures. I enjoy walking the paths on the Chattahoochee River.

Jmie, I have the most boring life you can find.

Julie, welcome back, hon.

Tom, that’s would be a boring show. Me driving down the road listening to eBooks’. zzzzzzz