It’s that time again. Heading for New York tonight. Be back Saturday (though I might logon Friday night if I’m not too tired - 36 to 38 hours without sleep.)
Nobody's Perfect
-
Call me a grumpy old fart if you will, but I'm of the firm opinion that
today's popular music sucks eggs (among other things). It *also* rots
minds, corr...
I. Adolph Oliver Bush closed Due to Covid
-
The closure begins today August 7, 2020, and posting will resume on August
17. The city of Sturgis has decided to have the motorcycle rally despite
the pan...
Dear Klort
-
Why do you tell people you’re trying to limit your social media while
you’e still active online? Oh, I know. You think I’m an idiot. You have
been wean...
I WANT TO EXPLAIN WHAT'S HAPPENING
-
*I know I've been lax in answering your comments but I've been trying to
get settled into my new routine here at "The Home." For some reason, they
want to...
MEDICAL MARIJUANA: PLUS AND MINUS
-
I have joined EVERY Maltese rescue site for the entire state of Florida
with absolutely no happy results. I filled out adoption papers, got
references fro...
2018
-
Well here it is again a new year is upon us. I know we all make
resolutions and promises to ourselves that we can never keep. Why do we
make them if we ...
A quick update---
-
I am still in the hospital, and I have to tell you --- my pain this time is
so, SO much worse than ever before. I understand it is because he took out
two ...
Top 10 Workout Songs for June 2015
-
The Top 10 Workout Songs for June 2015
Familiarity and freshness are key ingredients in a workout playlist. While
songs from the former category provide re...
6 comments:
I'm clueless about your transport duty. Looks like pets? Is it pets?
Drive carefully. No DWS......Driving While Sleepy.
Be SAFE!!! LOL, at least you won't be running into any snowstorms this time!!! God Bless!
Are you doing some illegal interstate transport of dogs? LOL
Be careful, safe travels, and God Bless!
Safe Journey. Keep the tires on the down side.
Miss Em
Post a Comment