Okay, here I am in the usual Winchester, VA, motel nude blogging again. I didn’t have the time to tell you peeps that I was going on another dog run. I’ve only been home one full day and that was filled with greeting my mother-in-law and sister and brother-in-law. Judy’s sister. They will be here a week.
So this is the first time I’ve had to let you know (and I just know you have been walking up and down the floor, wringing your hands and being all antsy and worried and stuff) why I haven’t been around much the last few days.
So, to easy your feelings somewhat, I’ll give you 20 different ways to tell someone their fly is open. I know! I’ve wondered about this, too. Daily! You just never know when it will happen and you never know just what to say. So these suggestions will help you out. They did me.
(And ladies, just standing there licking your lips and flexing your hands is not the apporpriate way to do it. Just saying…)
Your Fly Is Open!
20. The cucumber has left the salad.
19. I can see the gun of Navarone.
18. Someone tore down the wall, and your Pink Floyd is hanging out.
17. You've got Windows in your laptop.
16. Sailor Ned's trying to take a little shore leave.
15. Your soldier ain't so unknown now.
14. Quasimodo needs to go back in the tower and tend to his bell.
13. Paging Mr. Johnson... Paging Mr. Johnson...
12. You need to bring your tray table to the upright and locked position.
11. Your pod bay door is open, Hal.
10. Elvis Junior has LEFT the building!
9. Mini Me is making a break for the escape pod.
8. Ensign Hanes is reporting a hull breach on the lower deck, Sir!
7. The Buick is not all the way in the garage.
6. Dr. Kimble has escaped!
5. You've got your fly set for "Monica" instead of "Hillary."
4. Our next guest is someone who needs no introduction...
3. You've got a security breach at Los Pantalones.
2. I'm talking about Shaft, can you dig it?
AND THE NUMBER ONE WAY TO TELL SOMEONE THEIR FLY IS UNZIPPED...
1. I thought you were crazy; now I see your nuts . .
The Rainbow Gathering meets Burning Man
Reliving the victory over Custer at the Little Big Horn River
The cowboy hat was made in China. It ruins the ensemble.
The protest at the Standing Rock Indi...