Tuesday, February 08, 2011
College Football Quiz
(Click on it and it will get bigger - That's what she said)
(1) What does the average Univ. of Florida player get on his SATs? - Drool.
(2) What do you get when you put 32 West Virginia cheerleaders in one room? - A full set of teeth.
(3) How do you get a Nebraska cheerleader into your dorm room? - Grease her hips and push.
(4) How do you get a South Carolina graduate off your porch? - Pay him for the pizza.
(5) How do you know if an Alabama football player has a girlfriend? - There is tobacco spit on both sides of his pickup.
(6) Why is the Kentucky football team like a possum? - Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.
(7) What are the longest three years of a Texas Longhorn football player's life? - His freshman year.
(8) How many Texas A&M freshmen does it take to change a light bulb? - None! That's a sophomore course.
(9) Where was O. J. Headed in the white Bronco? - Durham , North Carolina. He knew that the police would never look at Duke for a Heisman Trophy winner.
(10) How do you keep an FSU football player out of your front yard? - Erect a goal post!
(11) What do they call the 12th player for the Missouri Tigers? - Parole Officer
(12) What does the "N" stand for on the Nebraska helmets? - Knowledge
(13) Why did Boise State paint their field blue? - So the team would know it was a home game and to keep the Cheerleaders from grazing.
(14) Why did Tennessee choose orange as their team color? - You can wear it to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.