Back in the day…
-
When we were kids… It took 3 minutes for the TV to warm up! Nobody owned a
purebred dog. You got your windshield cleaned, oil checked, and gas pumped,
wi...
Thinking
-
Bullet Points: ** This is precisely how Hollywood works. The
dysfunction runs deep. I’ve sold three screenplays. Two were sold and were
never made. I...
Nobody's Perfect
-
Call me a grumpy old fart if you will, but I'm of the firm opinion that
today's popular music sucks eggs (among other things). It *also* rots
minds, corr...
Still at it. Click on this link to comment.
-
Our old server has needed to be replaced for a long time as I have
mentioned. We have a new server and I had already set it up and used some
sample data f...
Ice Can Look Nice
-
When there is an inversion and the fog rolls into a shivery valley it is
both dangerous and breathtaking.
Walking on the gravelly path seems stable, bu...
Dear Klort
-
Why do you tell people you’re trying to limit your social media while
you’e still active online? Oh, I know. You think I’m an idiot. You have
been wean...
I WANT TO EXPLAIN WHAT'S HAPPENING
-
*I know I've been lax in answering your comments but I've been trying to
get settled into my new routine here at "The Home." For some reason, they
want to...
Tuesday Feel Good Stories
-
Beretta 92S worn a lot and shot a little Woman shoots ex-husband during
domestic dispute in north Houston This happened in the 900 block of Glenn
Avenue in...
On the back side of life
-
Things get harder. A lot harder. Or maybe for some folks life gets
easier. Not everyone has an easy childhood or early adulthood. My
childhood wasn't f...
Once more ... Into the relm of my grey goo!
-
Thursday 08 March 2018...
Welp.
It's been awhile ..
Bet there aren't that many people out there that are still intrested in
what I have to say.
That's okay...
PONDERING, 18 YEAR OLDS ?
-
I'm sitting here, fresh cup of Jo, stogie in my paw and pondering this 21
to vote; 21 to 'buy' an AR style [ i.e., assault ] rifle; 18, 17 with
parents co...
Grateful That It Wasn't Worse
-
We got home from the hospital this afternoon... exhausted. Yesterday
(Monday) I had to undergo a hastily scheduled surgery on my replacement
shoulder afte...
MEDICAL MARIJUANA: PLUS AND MINUS
-
I have joined EVERY Maltese rescue site for the entire state of Florida
with absolutely no happy results. I filled out adoption papers, got
references fro...
2018
-
Well here it is again a new year is upon us. I know we all make
resolutions and promises to ourselves that we can never keep. Why do we
make them if we ...
From The Cop Side: Command Presence and Confidence
-
Experience builds confidence which contributes to being an effective police
officer. Law enforcement officers (LEO) often deal with the worst of the
worst....
A quick update---
-
I am still in the hospital, and I have to tell you --- my pain this time is
so, SO much worse than ever before. I understand it is because he took out
two ...
Two-Up
-
*Log Item - *My daughter, Emilie (princess of the 'selfie') is in town and
wanted to go out and fetch lunch. So we rolled out on the She-Devil and
roared...
Could Be A Temporary Visit.
-
My hands are too shaky to type now. I hate getting older although it's
better than the alternative. And of course Maggie has to go out. Seems I
am alway...
-
**(Virginia is a ghost in my head. A character that wants her story told.
She been plaguing me for close to two years now, and though it's still a
work in ...
We were admin once, and young ...
-
So I want to tell you this one as a preface to the next story.
In my very first unit in the fleet, we had a company first sergeant we
privately refer...
BRIAN WILLIAMS WEDNESDAY
-
The Vietnam War...I remember it well... My Chinook helicopter was coming in
"Low 'n Slow" to pull a lone African American soldier out of the jungle and
...
2 comments:
And just like a man, you have to sit on his head to get his attention.
Dana - heheheh!
I think snails are part alien.
Post a Comment