You, my favorite peeps, know how I am always on the lookout for better ways to make our life easier and more meaningful. So when I found this I simply had to pass it on to you. It is too much of a time saver not to share.
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash and rinse'.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.
Mischief in Syria - I'm on the road this week, but it shouldn't keep me from keeping you all up on geopolitical events. *Vladimir's Gambit* Following a three-day ceasefire, ...
12 minutes ago