Monday, September 26, 2011

The Secret of Life


















I was out for my morning walk when I noticed the old lady pictured above.   She was sitting on her front step smoking a cigar, so he walked up to her and said, "I couldn't help but notice how happy you look! What is your secret?"

"It’s no secret.  I smoke ten cigars a day." she said.  "Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice big joint.  Apart from that, I drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels every week, and eat only junk food.   On weekends, I pop pills, and get laid. Surprisingly,  I don't exercise at all."

"That is absolutely amazing!” I said, “How old are you?" 

"Forty," she replied.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hehe!

Anonymous said...

Damn!! LOL!

Janie Junebug said...

Excellent, as always. I'm doing my snort laugh that makes snot fly out of my nose.

Love,
Lola