Friday, September 09, 2016

WHY???















Okay, class, here is the question… WHY?

Why can’t I post anything here?  I post all kind of shit on Facebook, but not here.

Why is Facebook more important than my blog?  I am here every day, sometime two or three times a day, to check on the awesome bloggers on the port side.

Why aren’t all of you on my Facebook friends list?

Why are y’all still posting on your blogs instead of Facebook?  Both types have stupid rules and laws.  Is it because you can post larger post with the ability to post more than one picture and place that picture where you want it to enhance your story/blog?  Makes sense to me, I guess.

Why can’t Facebook have a highlight or a BOLD option?

Why doesn’t blogger have a LIKE button so you can let someone know you have been there but didn’t feel the need to comment?

And most of all, WHY AM I EVEN POSTING THESE DUMBASS QUESTIONS?  The collection of questions seem to answer the whole WHY question.

Okay, I’ll go now.  Continue with what you were doing. (In Navy speak, that is Carry On).

  

9 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

“There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?”


― Robert F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy in His Own Words: The Unpublished Recollections of the Kennedy Years

Coffeypot said...

EB, point taken!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

With FB you can piss off a different audience.

Coffeypot said...

AAH WSF, you have been reading my FB post. Good!

Jason and Michelle said...

I prefer blogger to Facebook. Too much crap on there.

Coffeypot said...

That is a good point. Good and bad. I ignore all the religious stuff, as I have my own beliefs and will pray for whom I think needs it at the time. I don't LIKE or pass on Jesus pictures and LIKE THIS OR YOU WILL BURN IN HELL stuff. I ignore cooking stuff, as I DO NOT cook. I spend my time bashing the Liberals and laughing at all the jokes. Anyone can have their political beliefs and are free to express them. But mostly, I enjoy FB because of the funny.

Old NFO said...

Aye, Aye sir...

Coffeypot said...

As You Were, O_NFO.

Mike Golch said...

you are on facebook,hell I did not know that!