Tuesday, January 03, 2017























One of the things about retirement is the extra time one has to just think, which leads to questions.

So, I am 72 years old and I have so many unanswered questions!!!!

I still haven't found out who let the Dogs Out...

Where's the beef...

How to get to Sesame Street...

Why Dora doesn't just use Google Maps...

Why do all flavors of fruit loops taste exactly the same…

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop...

Why eggs are packaged in a flimsy paper carton, or light bulbs too are in a flimsy carton but batteries are secured in plastic that's tough as nails…

Ever buy scissors? You need scissors to cut into the packaging of scissors...

Why is there Braille on drive up ATM's...

Why "abbreviated" is such a long word…

Why is there a D in 'fridge' but not in refrigerator...

Why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish-

Washing liquid is made with real lemons...

Why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections...

Why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts" where's that extra penny going...

Why do The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune...

Why did you just try to sing those two previous songs...

Just what is Victoria's secret, anyway?...

What would you do for a Klondike bar and you know as soon as you bite into it it falls apart...

Why do we drive on Parkways and park on Driveways?...

Do you really think I am this witty??...

I actually got this from a friend, who stole it from her brother's girlfriend's, uncle's cousin's, baby momma's doctor who lived next door to an old class mate's mail man...


I know… I need to get a life.

10 comments:

LL said...

Those are all mysterious and perplexing questions.

Jason and Michelle said...

Love some of these :)

Coffeypot said...

LL, I didn't mean to make your life more complicated by adding mystery to it. Not worry. If I come up any answers, I'll let you know.

J & M, feel free to pass them on. Someone might even have answers to sooth my worried brow.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Same age, but don't care anymore.

Coffeypot said...

WSF, these will give you something to think about when, God forbid, you are snowbound on some highway out there.

Jamie said...

You storied to me!!!! You said I didn't need to come by this address because you no longer post here --- I AM SO HAPPY to see that is not the case. I came here to ask you to start posting again, and look -- you already did?

Thanks Mr Coffeypot, for your kind, kind words over the years, and still. :)

Big hugs.

Jamie

Jamie said...

PS....

LOL!!!

Loved this post.

:)

J.

Coffeypot said...

Jamkie, sometimes I overcome my procrastination and slap up a few words. I'll do it again someday.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie said...

Hey there Mr Coffeypot ----

time to come up with another witty and entertaining post.

Hugs, friend.

J.