Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Just Checking In and Remembering

 It's been awhile since I've posted here.  I'm on Blogger every day reading those on the left side's blogs.  Y'all should too.  There are some great writhers and funny stuff over there.

I was curious of when I started blogging, so I scrolled back t to the beginning and it shocked me to see that that I stared back in 2006.  It seems at times longer and then like it was yesterday.  I read a few of my earlier post and the did bring back memories... of old blogging friends now gone one way or another; a different time in life that was, it seems now, easier and simple - though it wasn't.

I will be surprised if anyone even reads THIS post.

Oh well.  I guess I'll go back to Facebook... as soon as I get out  of FB Jail for posting my feelings and the truth.

Maybe I'll be back one day...

7 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

FB has you down as a repeat offender. I'm jealous.

Janie Junebug said...

Hello, Coffey! What a nice surprise it is to see you here.

Love,
Janie

The Doctor's Wife said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dc said...

Hey glad you came back I resumed blogging again after several failed attempts. I am glad I did. It feels more real than FB and I can write more about what I want and know the whole darn world isn't reading. Don't care if no one does, though now I bet you go check it out. Leave me a note if you do. I to started blogging in 05 or 06. Wow its fun to go back and read crap I had forgotten about. Take care Blogger friend.

Anonymous said...

Kitez Technology is a first-rated thoothukudi

and Software testing training in thoothukudi started by an IT professional to act as a bridge between the college and the corporate. Fresh thoughts, talent, and sparkling brain are trained technically.
For more details call @ +91 9994704195

stone decor said...


اسعار الحجر الهاشمى فى مصر

اسعار حجر واجهات منازل

سعر متر الحجر الهاشمى

سعر حجر الواجهات

انواع حجر تشطيب واجهات منازل

ديكور واجهات منازل مودرن

واجهات منازل حجر فرعونى

حجر تشطيب واجهات

اسعار الحجر الفرعونى

واجهات منازل مودرن

Thinking said...

Listening to Merrick Garland speak he made it obvious that he knows nothing, understands nothing, questions nothing, recalls nothing, has learned nothing and is capable of doing nothing.And according to him Hunter and Joe didn't commit any crimes, it was all in the Big Bad Orange Man’s imagination.

He is the perfect Biden Attorney General
So, exactly what did we learn today?
I learned that Merrick Garland is a Dishonest Lying piece of Crap who didn't actually answer any questions because he was hiding And that he was hiding what he knows. Anybody with a half of a brain could see that.