Go to this goodle site and watch a very heart warming piece.
How can you not love a dog?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5249518974978628334&q=skidboot&hl=en
Have you actually traveled???
-
This is kinda a follow up to some discussions at P-Con over the weekend…
One of the things that came out was that ‘our’ perspectives were
significantly d...
1 hour ago
5 comments:
"it's called Stewardship..."
I am in love with a man and a dog from Texas....
ah bless him, how good is that dog, and i have just spent an hour watching lots more thanks
ok..I can't find what you all were looking at...
SIGH...
I feel very sad and left out now...
maybe someone can post a lnk?!
Please? Someone that knows what they're doing?
Oh, that was so sweet! Thanks for sharing that. Skidboot is something else. I think that I'll go cuddle my Ruby Tuesday now.....
What a wonderful story. Thanks for the link. Wonder if some of that will rub off on my Cali...
Post a Comment