Wednesday, July 04, 2007

What The Answer Means

I told Her Indoors that I would send a list of what women and men really mean when they answer questions. Enjoy!

DICTIONARY FOR DECODING WOMEN'S ENGLISH:
1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I am sorry = You'll be sorry.
6. We need to talk = You're in trouble.
7. Sure, go ahead = You had better not.
8. Do what you want = You will pay for this later.
9. I am not upset = Of course, I am upset, you moron!
10. You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?

DICTIONARY FOR DECODING MEN'S ENGLISH:
1. I am hungry = I am hungry!
2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy!
3. I am tired = I am tired!
4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
5. I love you = Let's have sex now.
6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?
7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you.
8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you.
9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you.
10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you.
11. I don't think those shoes go with that outfit. = I'm gay!!!

6 comments:

katy said...

love how the mens vocabluary revolves around sex! so very true yes or should i say no!!!!

a/k/a Nadine said...

My goodness, is it that simple?
:-)

Biddie said...

LOL! I hate to say it, but I think that you hit it right on the nose!

Heidi the Hick said...

sigh. Men are so uncomplicated!

Pamela said...

I've grown to the age where I just don't listen ha ha ha ha

Coffeypot said...

Fuck you, rodrigo.