Although I have my beliefs, I am not an overly religious man. But the list below raises a good point. That is, even with the worst parts of us showing, we can still make a positive difference. Even if you don't believe in God, the principal is still the same.
It also reminds me of the time the crowd was going to stone the prostitute and Jesus step in and said, “Let those without sin cast the first stone.” A few seconds later a huge rock came flying through the air and squashed the prostitute. The crow gasps and Jesus looked around and just stood the shaking his head. Finally He said, “Boy, mom, sometimes you really piss me off.”
However, the next time you feel like GOD can't use you, just remember...
Noah was a drunk
Abraham was too old
Isaac was a daydreamer
Jacob was a liar
Leah was ugly
Joseph was abused
Moses had a stuttering problem
Gideon was afraid
Samson had long hair and was a womanizer
Rahab was a prostitute
Jeremiah and Timothy were too young
David had an affair and was a murderer
Elijah was suicidal
Jonah ran from God
Naomi was a widow
Job went bankrupt
Peter denied Christ
The Disciples fell asleep while praying
Martha worried about everything
The Samaritan woman was divorced, more than once
Zaccheus was too small
Paul was too religious
Timothy had an ulcer
Lazarus was dead!
And Don't forget - Jesus Helped 'em all!!!!
Now! No more excuses! God can use you to your full potential.
Besides you aren't the message, you are just the messenger.
In the Circle of God's love, God's waiting to use your full potential.
1. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
2. Dear God, I have a problem, it's Me.
3. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
4. Silence is often misinterpreted but never misquoted.
5. Do the math... count your blessings.
6. Faith is the ability to not panic.
7. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.
8. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home everyday.
9. Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
10. The most important things in your house are the people.
11. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
12. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
13. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
Think on these and maybe they will make some of the decision you have to make in life a little easier. If not, don’t blame me. I’m just acting as a messenger. Look into a mirror to see if the problem lies there.
Alexandria Gleason Morrow passes - Bobo sends the sad news that another member of the military has passed in a non-combat death, Alexandria Gleason Morrow was a 25-year-old mother of two chi...
2 hours ago