Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Very Best There Is

My Bohemian, artistic, life loving friend, Mary, sent this to me and I immediately thought of E.Carig and Brother Dave and their Macs.
 

Mejia was trying to get a job in India .

The Personnel Manager said, 'Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except one. Unless you pass it, you cannot qualify for this job.'

Mujibar said, 'I am ready.'

The manager said, ‘Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and Green.'

Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, 'Mister Manager, I am ready.'

The manager said, 'Go ahead.'

Mujibar said, 'The telephone goes green, green and I pink it up, and say, ' Yellow, this is Mujibar.'

Mujibar now works at a Microsoft call center.

No doubt you have spoken to him.

I know I have.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cooper Green said...

I think I've talked to him before. Except he said his name was Kevin.

SuvvyGirl said...

LOL I like this one. I"ll have to show it to my husband. IF you haven't visited this site yet you should and look for the cartoons labeled Tech Support

www.illwillpress.com

e.Craig Crawford said...

That's pretty inventive, Coffey. And that Tech Support movie that suvvygirl mentioned .. excellent.

bernthis said...

Hilarious. Thanks for making me smile. I'll be back.

Alekx said...

Todd, his name is todd, or dave I think
Uh huh I bet it is