I decided to do this because I know it aggravates the shit out of most of you. I got it from a good lady who is a great writer, Stacey over at A Life Well Lived…In Pursuit Of Abundance. Enjoy her and enjoy this, too...or I will do another one.
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before? ~ Snorkeled in the open ocean.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? ~ I do not make resolutions. I live life as it comes and with what is. If I want to change something during the year, I will.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? ~ Define close. The lady 5 houses down had a baby.
4. Did anyone close to you die? ~ My sweet sister, but she wasn‘t that close. She lived about 35 miles from me.
5. What countries did you visit? ~ Mexico, Honorius and North Cuba (Miami).
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? ~ MONEY!!! Scrooge McDuck diving off the boat into his money MONEY.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? ~ I’m married…I didn’t have any dates last year - or in the past 18 years.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? ~ Not having a date.
10. What was the best thing you bought? ~ A new GPS and a Black Berry Torch for Judy.
11. Whose behavior merited celebration? ~ My milsupport Marine's in 'The Rock Pile.'
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted? ~ Mine.
13. What song will always remind you of 2010? ~ Billy Curringtons, ‘God Is Great; Beer Is Good’
14. What do you wish you’d done more of? ~ Exercising - mostly walking.
15. What do you wish you’d done less of? ~ Arguing with Judy. She has a hard time coming to the belief that I am always right.
16. Did you fall in love in 2010? ~ Every time I looked in the mirror.
17. Who did you miss? ~ No body. Everyone I checked on is accounted for.
18. Who was the best new person you met? ~ Several of my blogging peeps face to face.
The Rainbow Gathering meets Burning Man
Reliving the victory over Custer at the Little Big Horn River
The cowboy hat was made in China. It ruins the ensemble.
The protest at the Standing Rock Indi...