A New Year Prayer For the Elderly:God, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do,
And the eyesight to tell the difference.
New Year’s Diet
New Year's Day Prayer for One and All:
So far this year I've done well.
I haven't gossiped, I haven't lost my temper, I haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or overindulgent. I'm very thankful for that.
But in a few minutes, Lord, I'm going to get out of bed, and from then on I'm probably going to need a lot more help.
New Year Jokes - One Liners:
~ To kick start my New Year, I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
~ The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass.
~ When I thought about the evils of drinking in the New Year. I gave up thinking.
~ Definition of a hangover: Wrath of Grapes.
Ten Indications of a New Year Hangover:
1.You get it into your head that chirping birds are the Devil's pets.
2. Trying to gain control of the situation, you continue to tell your room to "Stay still."
3. Looking at yourself in the mirror induces the same reaction as drinking a glass of fresh paint.
4. The bathroom reminds you of the fairground cry, "Step right up and give it whirl!"
5. You'd rather chew tacks than be exposed to sunlight.
6. You set aside an entire afternoon to spend some quality time with your toilet.
7. You replace the traditional praying on your knees with the more feasible praying in a fetal position.
8. Your catch phrase is, "Never again."
9. You could purchase a new fridge on the proceeds from recycling the bottles around your bed.
10. Your new response to "Good morning," is "Be quiet!"