Saturday, January 29, 2011

SNUGGLING ON THE BEACH



This unique video is of a tourist who sat on the beach to watch the seals and penguins on Gold Harbor, South Georgia. Unexpectedly, one of the seals is apparently attracted to her and, slowly works his way over to her.

He seems to 'fall in love' and snuggles and flirts with her. It is quite an unusual and interesting scene. The seals are huge (6,000 lbs), yet she never seemed afraid...more amused...while someone shot the video of this incident.

Gold Harbor, South Georgia, is located off the southern tip of South America. (sub arctic) It is a small bay five miles S-SW of Cape Charlotte, with Bertrab Glacierat its head, along the east end of Georgia. The west end of the beach, where a glacial stream flows, is a breeding ground for various types of penguins and large seals.

It is not a frequent destination for tourists.

In Southeast Georgia (USA) the same thing occurs on our beaches, but with fat, rich men instead of sea life.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks for sharing that, it made me smile :o)

CI-Roller Dude said...

Coffey dude,
I was very dissapointed. I thought it was either going to eat her or start humping her.

Anonymous said...

I, on the other hand, think its very endearing to see a full grown man use the word Snuggling. As usual, you're full of surprises Coffey!!

Southern (in)Sanity said...

I'm glad you clarified where this "South Georgia" was. I was about to start searching hotels to check out this beach.

Not that I am trying to hook up with a seal. Seriously. I'm not.

Barb said...

Just amazing. Thanks Coffey. :)

Coffeypot said...

Basinah, Glad you like it.

Dude, I think he did so a little humping when he was crawling across her legs. I was wondering if it hurt her legs or did they just slurp up into the fat?

TMMW, I figured SNUGGLEING was easier to say than CRAWLING AROUND AND WOLLOWING ALL OVER HER.

Southern, I know, dude. I believe you, too. Once you have had sheep it’s hard to move on to seals. I hear. I don’t know for sure. Honest I don’t.

Barb, Yep! Now picture the same thing with a big fat rich man on the beaches of Savannah, GA.

Miss Em said...

"Love" comes in many forms and sizes.

Doesn't owning their own seal skin coat make one popular with the girls??

Looks like it.

Miss Em