Grrrr…
-
This just @#$%(_! pisses me off… A Texas mental health clinic owner was
convicted by a federal jury after prosecutors said he orchestrated a $26
million ...
Diesel – Fuel Shock at the Truckstop
-
Should we discuss diesel prices in the USA? Refineries have quit running
crude since 2020: Convent. Alliance. Martinez. Cheyenne. Rodeo. Houston.
Los A...
Will El Nino Save Us?
-
Severe Drought
The current picture. By available capacity, Blue Mountain Reservoir is
Colorado’s largest. The dam was built at the head of the Black ...
Nobody's Perfect
-
Call me a grumpy old fart if you will, but I'm of the firm opinion that
today's popular music sucks eggs (among other things). It *also* rots
minds, corr...
Still at it. Click on this link to comment.
-
Our old server has needed to be replaced for a long time as I have
mentioned. We have a new server and I had already set it up and used some
sample data f...
Disclosure- Now Available On Kindle
-
Disclosure is now available in the Kindle format for all of your tree
huggers. Click here for Kindle on Amazon I …
The Momster Chronicles
-
Reflection SelectionLearn something about the past, apply it today, and
move forward.
The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Sir Winston Churchill was a statesman...
Ice Can Look Nice
-
When there is an inversion and the fog rolls into a shivery valley it is
both dangerous and breathtaking.
Walking on the gravelly path seems stable, bu...
Dear Klort
-
Why do you tell people you’re trying to limit your social media while
you’e still active online? Oh, I know. You think I’m an idiot. You have
been wean...
I WANT TO EXPLAIN WHAT'S HAPPENING
-
*I know I've been lax in answering your comments but I've been trying to
get settled into my new routine here at "The Home." For some reason, they
want to...
What Cancer Really Is
-
Cancer is an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells which results in
disease, says Google. Google can't feel. Cancer is so much more. It's
regret for ever...
On the back side of life
-
Things get harder. A lot harder. Or maybe for some folks life gets
easier. Not everyone has an easy childhood or early adulthood. My
childhood wasn't f...
Once more ... Into the relm of my grey goo!
-
Thursday 08 March 2018...
Welp.
It's been awhile ..
Bet there aren't that many people out there that are still intrested in
what I have to say.
That's okay...
MEDICAL MARIJUANA: PLUS AND MINUS
-
I have joined EVERY Maltese rescue site for the entire state of Florida
with absolutely no happy results. I filled out adoption papers, got
references fro...
2018
-
Well here it is again a new year is upon us. I know we all make
resolutions and promises to ourselves that we can never keep. Why do we
make them if we ...
From The Cop Side: Command Presence and Confidence
-
Experience builds confidence which contributes to being an effective police
officer. Law enforcement officers (LEO) often deal with the worst of the
worst....
A quick update---
-
I am still in the hospital, and I have to tell you --- my pain this time is
so, SO much worse than ever before. I understand it is because he took out
two ...
Two-Up
-
*Log Item - *My daughter, Emilie (princess of the 'selfie') is in town and
wanted to go out and fetch lunch. So we rolled out on the She-Devil and
roared...
-
**(Virginia is a ghost in my head. A character that wants her story told.
She been plaguing me for close to two years now, and though it's still a
work in ...
Forty Thousand Rifles
-
*From the Soldier side*: Back when I was a very young PFC (Private First
Class, which had nothing to do with any class) I was stationed at one of
the gre...
BRIAN WILLIAMS WEDNESDAY
-
The Vietnam War...I remember it well... My Chinook helicopter was coming in
"Low 'n Slow" to pull a lone African American soldier out of the jungle and
...
I'm baaaack (again)
-
Hey. How YOU doin?
It's been a long time, huh?
I apologize. I completely forgot my password until this morning and then,
POOF, there it was in the fron...
10 comments:
Well I guess I'll just have to truck on over and check him out.
yay for fun!
I'll hope on over.
(Hey....You been drinking germancerveza in the raing too?)
LOL!! You are so bad. :)
evil snicker.
heh heh heh...
hahahahaha :D
HAHAHAHA! That was great.
I resemble one of those...;)
Joe doesn't watch porn...so I have to in order to get new ideas.
Too funny and WAY too true!
Post a Comment