I just want to tell you I think you're pretty funny. One of my absolute faves of yours so far was the Gaddafi Khamenei blog. I myself bid a very tiny blurb about Gaddafi & Sheen. But yours was great. Thank you.
JILL…Glad to see you here. I’ll be back up your way (Mohawk Shelter) on the 15th.) Now get yourself a blog so I can read about our adventures. Thanks for stopping by.
John, laughter beats bicycling any day. Glad yo enjoyed it.
NSSS…my God, woman…that is totally blogger stuff. Tell all! And by all means, show pics.
I Googled Mrs. Brown’s Boys…it is a family show filmed in Ireland. Mrs. Brown is Brendon O’Connell and he is married to the lady who playes his daughter. All the cast is kind by birth or marriage. Go to YouTube and watch other outtakes. I got a great laugh last night.
Oh John. You couldn't have put anything on that made me laugh harder. I'm going to see if I can find out just what program that is (I know it's a BBC one) and see if there's some way I can get it.
Yeah. You and I are very, very sick minded. I like you.
The Taste
-
Caption: LSP and his highbrow friends in Old Blighty… Will he ever return
to the Lone Star State? Form square, LSP, prepare to receive cavalry!
Bulle...
P-Con 2026!!!
-
I’m down in Dallas for P-Con 2026, link HERE. This is my schedule-
Squirrelling Your Way into a Shared Universe Manchester FRI 3 pm Opening
Ceremonies Wi...
Summer Fading
-
On some years, we receive a strong cold front, which whisks away Summer,
and leads to a morning where there is no doubt the crip, strong north wind
heral...
Disclosure- Now Available On Kindle
-
Disclosure is now available in the Kindle format for all of your tree
huggers. Click here for Kindle on Amazon I …
The Momster Chronicles
-
Reflection SelectionLearn something about the past, apply it today, and
move forward.
The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Sir Winston Churchill was a statesman...
Dear Klort
-
Why do you tell people you’re trying to limit your social media while
you’e still active online? Oh, I know. You think I’m an idiot. You have
been wean...
I WANT TO EXPLAIN WHAT'S HAPPENING
-
*I know I've been lax in answering your comments but I've been trying to
get settled into my new routine here at "The Home." For some reason, they
want to...
On the back side of life
-
Things get harder. A lot harder. Or maybe for some folks life gets
easier. Not everyone has an easy childhood or early adulthood. My
childhood wasn't f...
Once more ... Into the relm of my grey goo!
-
Thursday 08 March 2018...
Welp.
It's been awhile ..
Bet there aren't that many people out there that are still intrested in
what I have to say.
That's okay...
MEDICAL MARIJUANA: PLUS AND MINUS
-
I have joined EVERY Maltese rescue site for the entire state of Florida
with absolutely no happy results. I filled out adoption papers, got
references fro...
Hello, It’s Me!
-
Whoa.... where has the time gone? I’m not sure any of my Blogging Buds are
still checking in, or is the world of words down to a mere 140 characters!
Lots ...
From The Cop Side: Command Presence and Confidence
-
Experience builds confidence which contributes to being an effective police
officer. Law enforcement officers (LEO) often deal with the worst of the
worst....
100 Words: Feast or Famine
-
*This week's 100 Words challenge at Thin Spiral Notebook is to use a food
colloquialism. I'm not sure how well I did this, but here is my brain's
offering....
A quick update---
-
I am still in the hospital, and I have to tell you --- my pain this time is
so, SO much worse than ever before. I understand it is because he took out
two ...
On the 74th day...
-
The end date for Del's ride has been set for August 15, 2016, which happens
to be the 74th day of Ride for Recognition, which began on June 3,
1969--the 47...
"Half The Power Of God"
-
I do not recall where or when I heard or read the statement that a police
officer's firearm affords that officer immediate access to "half the power
of God...
-
**(Virginia is a ghost in my head. A character that wants her story told.
She been plaguing me for close to two years now, and though it's still a
work in ...
Forty Thousand Rifles
-
*From the Soldier side*: Back when I was a very young PFC (Private First
Class, which had nothing to do with any class) I was stationed at one of
the gre...
BRIAN WILLIAMS WEDNESDAY
-
The Vietnam War...I remember it well... My Chinook helicopter was coming in
"Low 'n Slow" to pull a lone African American soldier out of the jungle and
...
I'm baaaack (again)
-
Hey. How YOU doin?
It's been a long time, huh?
I apologize. I completely forgot my password until this morning and then,
POOF, there it was in the fron...
20 comments:
Ewe...and funny.
I'm not really sure i wanna see this....
Leontien
I just want to tell you I think you're pretty funny. One of my absolute faves of yours so far was the Gaddafi Khamenei blog. I myself bid a very tiny blurb about Gaddafi & Sheen. But yours was great. Thank you.
The whole bit was funny, but OMG the last part in the kitchen had me in tears! Now to go watch more clips on Youtube!!
Kelly, I know. That's what makes it funny.
Leontien, Did ya watch it?
Antie, thank you for the kind words. Come on back and stay awhile.
Rancher, I will be doing the same thing later on tonight.
Yeah, ewe.
And damn, this pregnant lady should know better to read your blog on a full bladder.
You're welcome!
OMGosh Coffey...that was some funny stuff. Thanks. :)
that is one of the funniest things i have ever seen!! thank you for the laughs at 6:00 a.m.!!!
Jill from NY (where you bring the dogs!!)
Oh dear god that was funny.
H I L A R I O U S!
I do bikini waxing for a living....and I could tell ya some gruesome stories...
Truth!
Lisa
Mad, sorry, hon…here’s ya mop.
Jamie, I always like to make you laugh.
JILL…Glad to see you here. I’ll be back up your way (Mohawk Shelter) on the 15th.) Now get yourself a blog so I can read about our adventures. Thanks for stopping by.
John, laughter beats bicycling any day. Glad yo enjoyed it.
NSSS…my God, woman…that is totally blogger stuff. Tell all! And by all means, show pics.
I Googled Mrs. Brown’s Boys…it is a family show filmed in Ireland. Mrs. Brown is Brendon O’Connell and he is married to the lady who playes his daughter. All the cast is kind by birth or marriage. Go to YouTube and watch other outtakes. I got a great laugh last night.
Oh John. You couldn't have put anything on that made me laugh harder. I'm going to see if I can find out just what program that is (I know it's a BBC one) and see if there's some way I can get it.
Yeah. You and I are very, very sick minded. I like you.
Oh. I just read your comment regarding the show.
Oh my gosh, that was so over the top and hilarious1
Fucking hilarious.
That was the most awesome funny.. Thanks for that.
That was the most awesome funny.. Thanks for that.
LOL. She blame the Memaw... I am sure that is where they get it from! Where else could it come from?
LOL,that is one of the funniest things.
brazilian wax uk
Post a Comment