Thursday, February 09, 2012

The Liebster Award

***NOTE***  I just got a second one from the Mud Puppy over at <a href="http://onemp.blogspot.com/"> Embrace The Suck </a>.  One of the best mil blogs and post mil bolgs around.

One of my favorite blogger reads is a Mustang (Navy Officer who started out as an enlisted man – much better type officer than The Boat School Boys) blogger called Navy One who is over at <a href="http://themellowjihadi.com"> The Mellow Jihadi</a> sent me this award.









        The Liebster Award

Like N1, I don’t know what this award is for and why I am receiving it…unless, like I stated on his blog, it is a formal Navy way of saying Shit List – of which I was a constant member back in the day.

As with any of the awards there are rules to follow.  And those of you who have followed me for any length of time know that I do not follow rules very well.  Anyregulation, the rules of are as follows:

1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award.
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.

I have linked back to N1 (if the fucking thing works.   I have been having trouble adding links and downloading videos from YouTube, etc.)  But this is where rules and I have a problem.  I have way too many peeps to pick out just five, regardless of the size of their blogs.  I never chose one of you over the other.

So all of you are all whole heartedly awarded this thing…if it is something other than a shit list.  If it is a shit list, then disregard this award.  And if any of you figure out what it really is, please let me know.

Thank you, I think, N1.



2 comments:

NavyOne said...

Ha ha, nominating everyone. Very smart!

Momma Fargo said...

Congrats!