Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Four Worm Lesson

A minister decided that a visual demonstration would add emphasis to his Sunday sermon.





















Four worms were placed into four separate jars.
The first worm was put into a container of alcohol.
The second worm was put into a container of cigarette smoke.
The third worm was put into a container of chocolate syrup.
The fourth worm was put into a container of good clean soil.

At the conclusion of the sermon, the Minister reported the following results:



















The first worm in alcohol ... Dead.






















The second worm in cigarette smoke ... Dead.












Third worm in chocolate syrup ... Dead. 

















But the fourth worm in good clean soil ... Alive.

So the Minister asked the congregation, "What did you learn from this demonstration?"

I was sitting in the back and I quickly raised my hand and said,

"As long as you drink, smoke and eat chocolate, you won't have worms!"

That pretty much ended the service!

(And a H/T to DC...She is a funny lady when she wants to be.)


7 comments:

Marnie said...

Now I know how to prevent worms! That was funny :0)

NavyOne said...

So you are saying feed alcohol to animals with worm issues?

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

Aww, poor lil fellas.

Coffeypot said...

Marnie, stick with me, darling, and you will learn all kinds of good stuff.

N1, Jut another excuse to drink. I have worms, sir!

Sub-Radar-Mike, welcome aboard, Mate. The poor fellows are the ones with worms. My first wife had worms, that's why I married her. I love to fish.

dc said...

Oh boy, you did get creative with the pictures. Love it!! And yes I can be funny sometimes. Mostly I just steal stuff!

blueeyedtawni said...

hahahahaha :D

DriveThruGuy said...

Hilarious!