Saturday, June 09, 2012

Proper Marketing Gone Worng

In the retail world marketing is everything, seconded only by a clean, orderly display. So placing the price tag in the most advantageous place on the package is very important.

But sometimes the stock clerk or the route sales person just doesn’t have the time to do everything correctly or what is desired, so in their rush to finish and move on to the next thing, this happens:







































(Obama's Favorite Cook Book)
































































































































































6 comments:

Symdaddy said...

The sales figures must have gone through the roof!

lotta joy said...

Can't you just see ME with a price gun in my hands and all those places to 'stick it'. Worse yet would be YOU with a price gun in your hands.

Barb said...

Love it! :)

Janie Junebug said...

I was the little ho on the prairie in high school.

Love,
Janie

Anonymous said...

If I F'd you yesterday, I think I would definitely remember!! (The part where you used a second hand patched condom would have probably left a lasting impression in my... mind) I gotta go look up the recipe I saw earlier. I'm really feeling like a dog tonight!! :)

lotta joy said...

Coffey, I left a comment to a comment you left, here: http://minutemanswife.blogspot.com/2012/06/mahna-mahna.html#comment-form

Don't make me say that twice. It's confusing.