Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christams 2012 - Without DIL

I was going to publish some pictures of our Christmas day, but my daughter-in-law told me, after I made the pictures, that she didn't want her picture posted on the web.  So here is all I can post.
















Even now I cannot get out of wearing the Santa outfit...
Then my uploading went to hell and the rest are the best I could get.
















We do not have a fireplace in the house so the TV turned into our fireplace.
















And this is Jabba Hutt... uh...Granny Dot in her typical 'I'm so old and helpless' look.
















And my beautiful daughter, Marni...
















And my beautiful granddaughter, Jordan (Bug.)  I had to tickle her to get the 'I'm thirteen and way to cool for silly ass pictures with my grandpa' look off her face and make her smile.

All the other pictures had DIL in them and, well, ya knonw...


7 comments:

lotta joy said...

Good grief! Stick a feather up Granny Dot's arse before she bores the camera to death!!!

Haven't seen an expression like that since my last constipation episode!

Kristy said...

Nice pictures. Love your santa attire. Grandma, Dot does look miserable like you said. You have lovely looking daughter and grand daughter.

Janie Junebug said...

I wouldn't let you post my picture . . . because I'm a fucking bitch. Not saying that DIL is one. Just me.

Love,
Janie

GunDiva said...

I so love that shirt!

Glad you had a good Christmas.

Miss Em said...

Oh look! A really cute "Santa".

The 2 youngins are very nice lookin.

Looks like Grandma Dot forgot her happy pills.

Old NFO said...

Nicely done! :-)

Pamela said...

be nice to granny --- without her you wouldn't have your darlin!