Monday, February 22, 2010

I Got an AWARD - I'm Beautiful, too

Can you believe it? Me being given an award…not just an award, but a Beautiful Blogger Award.

I received this award from the beautiful (yet visually impared)Val who resides oveer at Golden To Silver. She is one of my favorite reads and is a very sweet lady. (She craves my body, too. Okay! I will honor the restraining order, Val.) So jump over and look over her site, tag her as a follower, and let me know when you do because she is paying me a commission for each new follower she gets vie me. (NO! Just kidding! She’s too good to have to pay anyone to visit her.)

However, the conditions of this award are that I have to name 7 things about myself. Then I have to pass it on to 7 of my peeps that I think are fantastic. Now for the seven people I have to give an award too. I refuse to ever single out any of my peeps because if you are on my sidebar, you are worth reading and you are a favorite of mine. So I am going to do what Val did…the first seven (if I get that many readers this time) people to comment may consider yourself tagged. But I would appreciate it if you let me know if and when you accept the award.

So here are the seven things you should know about me.

1. I raced stock cars on the bull rings dirt track around North Georgia back in the 70’s
2. I have never been pregnant.
3. I have never had sex with a man.
4. If the toilet seat is down, I’ll piss in the sink.
5. If I go outside at night, I’ll piss off the deck.
6. I hate slow, courteous drivers. Move or get out of the fucking way.
7. I don’t like that aggravating music on blogs, but it is your blog so I just mute my computer. Your welcome.

Now you first seven (and any others who want it because you are all beautiful) want this, copy and past it to your side bar or award file.

And thank you all for adding so much laughter, seriousness and information to my life.

You are all truly BEAUTIFUL!
.
.

6 comments:

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Very well done. When I think of the most beautiful bloggers out there, I certainly think of you.

CI-Roller Dude said...

wow...impressive

Coffeypot said...

Southern, I can understand that. What can I say? Some of us have it, some of us don't.:-)

Dude, I knew you would be - in a studly sort of way.

MrsBlogAlot said...

Congratulations on your award!!!! You always make me laugh!!!!

Paxford said...

Of course you are Beautiful :) - cunning too! :D

Pax

gayle said...

Love your blog!! She gave me the award too the same way..aren't we great:)