I stole this meme from my blogging buddy and cool Alabama teacher and college aluminums of the same name, Trina. Check her out! She has a couple of cool blogs.
1. What are you most grateful for when you first wake up in the morning? That no one is in the bathroom.
2. What are you most grateful for when you go to bed at night? That all is well with the family.
3. Who is the person who has had the most influence on your life? John ‘The Wad’ Holms! Actually there are many. No one person caused me. It’s their fault.
4. Is there someone you'd like to thank for something special they did for you but haven't yet? No! I thanks’um when they do’s’um.
5. Who was your favorite or least favorite teacher? If you could talk to them now, what would you say? Mr.Clower! The ONLY teacher who saw something in me and talked me out of quitting school. He died before I could let him know I graduated from college and got my masters. I regret that. All the rest were my least favorite. I would like to tell him thank you for believing in me (he did when my family didn‘t.)
6. Do you say grace at mealtime? Hell no! My wife’s name is Judy and if I say any other woman’s name she will take my head off.
7. Name one thing you take for granted everyday. The Waffle House is open.
8. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise? Yes! My whole life.
9. What are the top five things you are most grateful for in your life? 1. My family down to the grandkids. 2. Spell check, though I don’t always use it. 3. MS Word so I don’t have to write anything by hand ever. 4. Those serving on my behalf. 5. Free porn! .