Friday, October 14, 2011

Red Friday and A Treat With The Sodiers and Robin Gibbs

















***DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE FRIDAY FUNNIES BELOW THIS POST***

Today is Friday…but not just Friday…its Red Friday…the day when we wear RED to show support for the troops.   Judy and I wear red each Friday with pride.

And speaking of pride, you need to go visit my Canadian Princes, Basinah, a huge supporter of the troops, at <a href="http://thewolfandthecrow.blogspot.com"> The Crow's Song </a>.

Robin Gibbs recorded ‘I’ve got to get a message to you’ with ‘The Soldiers’ , ex or retired Army dudes who sing their heart out.

Go on over and enjoy…after you put on something RED.

9 comments:

Coffeypot said...

GODDAMN Blogger! I can't post from YouTube or put links anymore.

Anonymous said...

Wearing my Red up here in Canada :o)

I couldn't post from YouTube to my blog for a while using Internet Explorer, I had to switch over to Google Chrome. Every time Blogger "fixes" something, they make it worse ...

LYLT my sweet.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the direct YouTube link for the video is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Adjv4OsvQOc
and the website for The Soldiers is
http://www.the-soldiers.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

I got red panties on... does that count??

Janie Junebug said...

I have red crotchless panties.

Coffeypot said...

Basinah, thank you. I'll look into Google Chrome.

LD, Only if you were them on the outside. The red has to be visible to count.

LOLA, I figured you did when I say dandruff on your shoes.

Unknown said...

Gotta love Red Friday. We must Remember Every Deployed!
Goint to YouTube now!
~AM

Ducky said...

Wore red on Friday....just for you!

Anonymous said...

LD - I wear red panties and a red bra under my red shirt - i figure its "extra supportive", LOL.