Klee did a meme (what ever that means) and ask if an one else would be interested in doing one. I though why not. So here tis.
1. The phone rings. Who are you hoping it is?
Sweet Tea or the grandkids.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes! People who don’t are selfish, inconsiderate and lazy.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Talker! There is just too much brilliance in my head to not pass it along to those less informed. (Does the name Cliff Claven come to mind?)
4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
5. Do you like horses?
Yes! But the last time I tried to ride one I almost got killed. I had just climbed into the saddle when the horse started moving all over the place. My foot slipped out of the stirrup and I started to fall of the horse. I was screaming for help, but I was alone. I flung my arms around the horse’s neck but kept on sliding off. I was just about to fall under the horse and be stomped to death when the Wal Mart manager came running out and unplugged the damn thing.
6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
No! That was for the rich kids. I did camp a lot with the Boy Scouts, though.
7. What was your favorite board game as a kid?
8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do?
Ignore the situation. I don’t go for he/shes. However, if it was a female, I would probably put my hands in my pocket, kick my toes across the ground, look down and tell her to turn slowly around because Sweet Tea is standing behind her with a shotgun pointed at her.
9. Are you judgmental?
Only if you don’t agree with me, or you look suspicious.
10. Would you date someone with different religious beliefs?
No! I’m married. She is a mackerel snapping Catholic, though, and I was raised Baptist – though now I believe more in me than anything else.
11. Are you continuing your education?
I stopped my formal education with my MBA, but I am continuing to learn more everyday – especially from reading all your bolgs.
12. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yes! Many different types and calibers.
13. If your house was on fire, what’s the first thing you’d grab?
My ass and throw it out the window.
14. How often do you read books?
Constantly! Sometimes I will have two or three going at the same time. Well, not at the exact same time. I’ll have one in the car, one by my chair and one in the bathroom for those quality moments.
15. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I wonder how things I’ve done in the past will affect me now so that I can plan for the future. Actually I am a history buff and love to read things concerning history. But I live more for the now since I don’t have much a future to look toward – I’m old, ya know.
16. What is your favorite children’s book?
I don’t have one. I wasn’t read to as a kid. I prefer to read stuff with sex, violence and mayhem.
17. How tall are you?
6’3” of hickey bate.
18. Where is your ideal house located?
Deep in the woods on a lake big enough to accommodate my pontoon boat, but a short drive to the beach.
19. Last person you talked to?
My sister, Mary, who is more like a mother to me than my mother was.
20. When was the last time you were at the Olive Garden?
Is this a commercial? It was back in December, just before Christmas.
21. What are your keys on your key chain for?
Opening or unlocking things. Geese!
22. What did you do last night?
Watched TV and worked a couple of crossword puzzles, took the dogs out for our evening pee/constitutional, read some blogs, went to bed, fell asleep and dreamed of… uh, I don’t remember.
23. Where is your current pain at?
Down low on my right side. I may have to have hernia surgery. I don’t hurt like I did over Christmas because I passed not one, not two, but three kidney stones in three days. I may not do the surgery bit, though. I will talk to the surgeon next week.
24. Do you like mustard?
Regular mustard and honey mustard. The spicy stuff is sickening.
25. Did you like your mom and dad?
I like them okay, but I can’t say I truly loved them.
26. How long does it take you to shower?
As long as the hot water last. Don’t do cold showers for any reason.
27. What movie do you want to see right now?
Debby Does Dallas!
28. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?
Hell NO! I might put bar-b-cue sauce on them if they are on the grill.
29. What did you do for New Year’s?
It’s our anniversary so we ordered in, watched the count down with the grandkids and went to bed.
30. Do you think the The Grudge was scary?
I don’t know what it is. Is it a movie? If it’s one of mine, then it is very scary.
31. Do you own a camera phone?
32. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
For God’s sake, why would you want to know that? And what if you didn’t have a middle name? Oh, well. Mine is d.
33. Who did you vote for on American Idol?
I don’t watch the show. Sweet Tea and Marni will watch it, but I had rather read or do a crossword puzzle.
Anyone else whish to do this, go ahead. Let me know, though, so I can read your comments.
FBI Corruption - *SHOCKER - The FBI is Corrupt* No, I'm not shocked at all. Then again, while I have worked in concert with the FBI at times, the record will show that by i...
1 hour ago