I was tagged by Cindydianne. It is difficult for me to come up with eight things that might interest you because I am so damn boring. But I was tagged, so here goes:
Each player should post these rules first. Each blogger lists 8 random facts about themselves or their habits. At the end of their list should be the people who they are tagging! Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that you have tagged them.
Here are my 8 Things:
1. I am tall and slender (6’3’ normally 205lbs) however I have put on about 15 lbs and it all went to my gut. Now, when I lay down I look like a water hose with a bubble in it.
2. Back in the 70’s I raced a stock car on three of the local dirt track bull rings. But I maxed out on talent and ran out of money at the same time. But I am still a huge fan.
3. Due to not practicing the most rigorous and dedicated form of oral hygiene, combined with a dab of Diabetes, I now have an upper denture. It drives the grandkids crazy when I take it out and touch my nose to my chin, especially if I do it in a public place like the mall. When I do it they run away. I guess I embarrass them – which is the reason I do it.
4. I’ve had diarrhea for over a week – and I still have the extra 15 lbs. Went to the doctor and she said that I have too much bad bacteria in my lower intestine. I have to build up the good bacteria (good?!?) so I am on an Activia diet. It takes a couple of weeks for it to work, so, with any luck I’ll lose the 15 lbs without having to do anything different.
5. I love to laugh more than anything in the world. I find humor in EVERTHING – even myself. Poor Sweet Tea has no since of humor and she looks at me with a mixture of what is he laughing at and is he nuts. She laughs AT me sometimes, but that’s okay. At least she is laughing.
6. I had some polyps taken out of my nose a few years ago and I now have a difficult time smelling things when I am suppose to. If you stick a bottle under my nose and say smell, I can’t. But if you leave the bottle open for a while I will finally get a whiff. By the time I smell it, everyone else has already passed out. That’s the reason I have to be careful with silent farts.
7. I love history and visiting historical sites. Especially Old West and Civil War stuff. I believe that the men in the Civil War were the bravest men who ever fought a battle. What made men walk shoulder to shoulder onto open fields and face dreadful cannon fire for no more reason that love and loyalty to state and their fellow comrades is so beyond me. I’m not sure I could have done it. I’m a pussy, ya know.
8. I almost killed a man one time. But I changed my mind. And I sobered up. I don’t know which happened first, but I’m glad it did. Being someone named Bubba’s bitch in not one of the top activities I yearn for. But a big mouth and alcohol and carrying a gun and immaturity do not mix. It wasn’t until the next day that I fully appreciated what almost happened, and to this day I don’t carry a firearm with me or in my car. Like I said, I’m a pussy.
Now I have to tag some other eager beavers. So:
1. Coopergreen – But I can’t go to his site and leave a message because he has a fucked up system that will not let me comment for some reason. Recon it’s just me?
2. Eclectic Tales - Old Lady
4. Pug's Place - Lori
And anyone else who wants to participate, welcome. I would like to learn more about you.
Those Lovable Turks - Turkish President Erdogan said the war against the Kurdish People would continue to the Iraqi border. "Now we will continue this process until we entirely ...
45 minutes ago