Monday, June 09, 2008

MeMe from Kim

My good looking and very sexy friend Kim sent me this meme and I promised her I would post it. Do it if you want to – however, if you do please tell me so I can enjoy you answers.

1. Do you like Blue Cheese? Absolutely!
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No! But I have smoked pork and silmon.
3. Do you own a gun? Yes, several! Wan’a see’em, sneak into my house!
4. What flavor do you add to your drink? Lemon with iced tea, diet coke with Jack Black, water with Scotch.
5. Do you get nervous before going to the doctor? No! It will be good or bad; either way I will deal with it. I am more curious that nervous.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like to eat’em, but I don’t think about’em much.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Bad Santa!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Black Coffee!
9. Can you do push ups? Yes – one!
10. Age? War Baby! (Age before Baby Boomers)
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My college class ring and my wedding band.
12. Favorite hobby? Blogging (though I am thinking of getting out of the business)
13. Favorite Actor? Tom Sellick!
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Yes, I think so - with a little S.U.B.T.R.A.C.T thrown in.
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? My propensity to tell everyone, “Fuck You.”
16. Middle name? The Smart Ass!
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1. How sever will the storm brewing outside be tonight? 2. Sweet Tea wants to go to Wal-Mart, will this storm dampen (get it, hahahaha) her desire to go? 3. Do I have to pee?
18. Name 3 things you love to eat. Steak, Chicken, Catherine Bell.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Tea, Diet Coke, Coke Zero!
20. No Question 20 – I guess it got lost in the shuffle somehow.
21. Current dislike right now? Barrack Hussein Obama!
22. Favorite place to be? At a race track or with my grandkids.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? In bed with Sweet Tea and the grandkids watching the big apple and the Georgia Peach come down.
24. Where would you like to go? Back to Japan! or To Heave, but not tonight.
25. Name three people who will complete this? Him, Him and Her.
26. If you could change the color of your eyes (without having to wear contacts) would you? No! They are something I don’t have to look at so they don’t bother me as long as they keep working.
27. What shirt are you wearing? Hawaiian pull-over!
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? NO! They are two slippery and hot. You have to throw sand on the bed to get traction with your knees and toes. Then you sweat from the heat they hold in.
29. Can you whistle? Yes! Especially at Special K and Christine.
30. Favorite color? Blue! I’ll post a color chart that tells you about your sexual desires if I can find it.
31. Would you be a pirate? Sure, it beats being a teacher.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? ‘How big I am, how big I am; no body knows how big I am’, and along with #32 – ‘Many brave hearts are asleep in the deep so beware. Bee Eee Eee Eee Wwwaaaaarrrreeee! (In my deepest base voice)
33. Favorite girl's name? Bitch!
34. Favorite boy's name? Ass Hole!
35. What is in your pocket right now? Which pocket? One has a knife, another has my good luck coin, six dollars and eighty seven cents, another has my wallet and the last one has lint.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? My gay brother, Sister Stephen, fawning over one of my sister’s doctors at the hospital today and a scene in Two and A Half Men.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Clean white cotton sheets. My mom had no imagination!
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Right hand crushed in an industrial accident. I live though!
39. Do you love where you live? It’s okay!
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Four!
41. Who is your loudest friend? I don’t have friends!
42. How many dogs do you have? Four!
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I don’t think so! Though there are a few who would like TO crush me.
44. What is your favorite book(S)? ‘We Were Soldiers Once… And Young’ by Joe Galloway and Hal Moore; ‘Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee’ by Dee Brown, ‘The Civil War Trilogy: Gods and Generals / The Killer Angels / The Last Full Measure’ by Jeff and Michael Shaara
45. Where were you born? In the hospital in Atlanta.
46. What is your favorite candy? Baby Ruth!
47. Favorite Sports Team? Don’t have one. I do love NASCAR, though!
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don’t care, I won’t be there.
49. What were you doing at 12 A.M.? Blogging and watching TV.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I have to get up and get to the hospital to be there when the doctor shows up to talk about my sister. She isn’t doing so well and, well, she is like my mother. If you have any prayers lying around that you don’t need, Mary could use a few.

14 comments:

Special K said...

I am praying for your sister.

Hugs and some good sleep to you, dear one.

Coffeypot said...

special k, thank you. She is a remarkable lady who keeps bouncing back. She has had Type 1 diabetes for over 50 years and her body is just getting tired and there is stress on her heart. She is 76 years old and did more in raising me than my mom did. But don't judge her for how I turned out.

"that girl" said...

good luck to your sis

Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said...

OK, so I read this whole goddamned thing and at the end my last thought is still my first: just HOW hawtt is this Kim person??

>:-}

Seriously, prayers on their way.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I sent some prayers for Mary.

The rest of the meme was funny. But it is too long to do today! AK

Today is our anniversay but BB has to work overtime (10 hours.)

When he gets home, we're going out to eat.

Love and prayers to you and your sister.

PB graduated from 8th grade last night.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I did the first 5. Later I might do more.

I'm thinking of giving up blogging too! It's a time sink! A black hole!

Southern (in)Sanity said...

That is absolutely 100 percent outstanding, coffeypot. Never knew you were a "Bad Santa" fan. I love that movie!!!

Your sister is my my thoughts and prayers as well.

Teri said...

thoughts and prayers for your sister and family.

Real Live Lesbian said...

I did a meme, but it wasn't yours. You'll just have to deal. ;)

Sending up prayers for your sis.

Special K said...

Well, I HEAR she's QUITE hot, Jinglebollocks..but I could just be one of those crazy internet rumors.
She's probably LOOSE too.
hussy.

Terry Stynes said...

Hi coffey,

First of all my very best wishes to your sister.
That's a good post as usual and I enjoyed reading it but do you really have GUNS in your house??
And have you ever used them?

Coffeypot said...

cap’n she’s so hot she could melt Tupperware.

mary, I look forward to reading yours, too.

rwa, I like anything Bill Bob Thornton is in.

miss lesbian, I can deal with it. I’ll drop by and read yours, too.

special k, loose and a hussy, too. I think I love her. I wonder if she swallows.

Terry, yes I have guns in my house and my truck. Back in the day I did shoot deer, turkeys, rabbits, squirrels, beer bottles, stop signs and coke bottles. But they are silent, now. Unless you come in my house or truck uninvited or try to hurt a member of my family. Oh, and if I do shoot, the person WILL die.

Anonymous said...

Prayers sent up for your sister.
Are you really thinking about not blogging? Sad, sad world w/o you, coffey

Heehee-- any man worth his salt in the south better have a couple of guns and know how to shot 'em! Tina

Pamela said...

you missed your calling ... you should have been rodney dangerfield (but you're too good lookin')