I love my Country and Western music. I really like the older songs and some of the titles like, “Thank God and Greyhound You're Gone.” Below is a list of song titles sent to me by email and I thought you would enjoy them, too.
COUNTRY & WESTERN SONGS
10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine
9. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I Woke Up With a Few
8. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me
7. I've Missed You, But My Aim's Improvin'
6. Wouldn't Take Her To A Dogfight 'Cause I'm Scared She'd Win
5. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're Still Here
4. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Miss Him
3. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger
2. She's Lookin' Better with Every Beer
And the Number One Country & Western song is...
1. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed My Ass All Day
FBI Corruption - *SHOCKER - The FBI is Corrupt* No, I'm not shocked at all. Then again, while I have worked in concert with the FBI at times, the record will show that by i...
1 hour ago