Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Kids Games

Three third graders from Tennessee (an Irish kid, an Italian kid and a Redneck kid) are on the play ground at recess.

The Irish kid suggests that they play a new game. 'Let's see who has the largest pecker,’ he says. They all agree.

The Italian kid pulls down his zipper and whips it out.

‘That’s nothing,' says the Irish kid. He whips his out and proudly shows that his is at least an inch longer.

Not to be outdone, the Redneck kid whips his out. It is by far not only the biggest, but the fattest.

That night, eating dinner at home, the Redneck kid's mother asks him what he did at school today.

'Oh, we worked on a science project, had a math test and read out loud from a new book and then, during recess, my friends and I played a new game called 'Let's see who has the largest pecker.'

'What kind of game is that, honey?' asks the mother.

'Well, me, Anthony and Patrick each pulled out our peckers and I had the biggest! The other kids say it's because I'm a Redneck. Is that true, Mom?'

Mom replies, 'No, Honey. It's because you're twenty-one.’

3 comments:

Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said...

Do girls ever play this game?? Whip out their boobs, or something?? And if so, how comes I never heard about it??

Special K said...

We don't let the 'boys' come to the 'booby parties'.
Spoils all the girl on girl fun.

Biddie said...

I think I went to school with that guy.