Tuesday, July 15, 2008

To Know Me Is To Love Me! I'll Pay You Anything!

Two new post today. I'm feeling generous and it's suck-ass Tuesday,too. So enjoy both - if you can.

Here are some rare and unknown facts about me that you might like to know. Or not! My friend, Chuck, sent this to me in an email and I am including him on my return email list because he keeps sending me shit like this and I never respond. So let his email file fill up for a change. If you choose to fill this out for yourself let me know so I can read your stuff, too. If you choose to me more serious, that is good, too. But why?

1. What is your occupation? I occupy my easy-chair
2. What color are your socks right now? White – I’m Southern ya know
3. Where's the question? I think just before the answer
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Bacon, cheese burger and hash browns
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No, but I can drive a manual transmission vehicle. We haven’t used sticks in years.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Carl.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well, I wouldn’t sleep with him, but yeah, I do.
8. How old are you today? Same age as I was yesterday and tomorrow - 63
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? NASCAR and Nude Mud Wrestling
10. What is your favorite drink? Sweet Iced Tea
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? No! Didn’t have too! It dyed itself from dark brown to gray.
12. Last time you hugged your child? Don’t know. Couple of weeks, maybe
13. Favorite food? Cheeseburgers
14. Last movie you watched? North by Northwest on TV last night
15. Favorite day of the year? Any that I can enjoy
16 How do you vent anger? I scream and yell and stomp my feet. Then I look around to make sure no one saw me.
17 Your favorite toy as a child? My guns and gun belts! I would modify the scabbards for fast draw so I could get the drop on Jessie James and Bill the Kid – desperados all. Oh, yea! A few Indians, too!
18. What is your favorite season? They all have their good points.
19. Ocean or pool? Air-condition den!
20. Cherries or Blueberries? Plums
21. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? If I had any I would like to hear from them.
22. Who is the most likely to respond? To what?
23. Who is least likely to respond? Those who don’t
24. Living arrangements? It is agreed that I can go on living as long as I obey Sweet Tea.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Carpet
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this? I don’t send shit like this to friends. So if you are reading this, sorry.
28. What did you do last night? Slept
29. Where would you most like to go? To the bathroom without a since of urgency
30. What inspires you? Our men and women in uniform – and I don’t mean Sonics servers
31. What are you most afraid of? Obama being elected
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
33. Favorite dog breed? Any that doesn’t bark, shit and piss in the floor and eats Democrats
34. Favorite day of the week? Payday
35. How many states have you lived in? Three: Confusion, Denial and Depression

5 comments:

ccw said...

Now, I don't agree with you on nude mud wrestling or Obama but I'm right there with you on tea, screaming, manual transmissions, and plums.

Burfica said...

That was awesome. hehehehe

I agree with the men and women in uniform. More people should take pride in them. I could start a whole rant here about how people treat our military, but I will go for now. Not stir the shit pot to hard on your blog.

Oh and Obama being elected is scary to me too.

Jan said...

Loved #16!I was looking when you threw your fit! I bet Sweet Tea was too! LOL

e.Craig Crawford said...

I can't tell you how good it feels getting to know you a little better. So I won't.

Brother Dave said...

You have proved that you do have all the answers.

(Even if a couple are wrong.)