Monday, August 18, 2008

Tuesday Humor - or Not

Speaks for itself!
 

There is a dick head in the pool.
 

My new dog.
 


And from my friend, Mary:
IF MY BODY WERE A CAR...

If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull ... But that's not the worst of it.

My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close.

My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather.

My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins.

It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently.

But here's the worst of it --

Almost every time I sneeze, cough or laugh.....

either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Brother Dave said...

Isn't it fun getting older? !

e.Craig Crawford said...

You're rushing Tuesday.. ain't ya, fella? Maybe your car's computer chip has a bug or two in it, too.

Coffeypot said...

bd, getting old isn't fun but it is better than getting dead.

e.craig, I didn't think anyone would be reading this until Tuesday. I guess I have to get up pretty early to get anything pass you and bd.

Anonymous said...

LOL think I know the dick in the pool!!!!!!!!!!!!

ccw said...

LOL! Great pictures. Thanks for the morning laugh!

Christine said...

Ok..it took me a few seconds to get the first one.

All of a sudden...ding ding ding OOOHHHHH.

Duh

Anonymous said...

you find the greatest stuff!

Coffeypot said...

christine, I was confused, too. I was wondering what the cat meant about the resemblance when he was looking up at a beaver. Then it hit me; the other name the thing is called. Duh!

Moooooog35 said...

Some more "body is a car" bits:

1) Washing is fine, but waxing is still a pain in the ass.

2) Like old people driving Buicks, my trunk is getting larger the older I get.

3) If I could only get pumped at least once a week, then I wouldn't feel so bad.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

I can't imagine where you find this stuff, coffeypot.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Another set of great ones, the Dick head is too much. :-D LOL@!

Anonymous said...

Had to send dickhead to my sis in law-- we have an inside joke about one of our best friends ex. We call him penis head. heehee love your blog!!

Dr Zibbs said...

Nice blog. Where the hell do you get this stuff?

Pamela said...

and all the (old) people said "amen"