I saw this meme by Jan over at Tookie Tails (and I don’t know why or what Tookie Tails are) place and thought I would pass it along so you would know a little more about me. She didn’t tag anyone so I won’t either.
1. What is your occupation right now? Part time dog and auto transport driver. Retired Financial Analyst from Lucent Technologies.
2. What color are your socks right now? One is white the other is yellow from the pee running down my leg.
3. What are you listening to right now? The voices in my head…don’t say that, he can too. No he can’t. Yes I will, it’s my blog. No it ain’t. Is too. Ain’t! Give him some candy. No…
4. Last person you spoke to on the phone. Judy, the wife formally known as Sweet Tea.
5. How old are you today? I was 21 when I woke up this morning, 150 when I tried to get out of bed and about 90 right now.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Nude Mud Wrestling and NASCAR (especially if they drive nude.)
7. What is your favorite drink? Diet Coke, Ice Tea, Bud Lite, Scotch, Bourbon and 7 & 7.
8. Have you ever dyed your hair? I know you think my hair is dyed gray, but, no, it’s natural.
9. Favorite food? Steak and/or chicken wings.
10. What is the last movie you watched? Knocked Up
11. Favorite day of the year? The one where I am not sick and still alive.
12. How do you vent anger? I beat the shit out of anybody I can find that is smaller and weaker than me.
13. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Dick!
14. Living arrangements? I agree to do what ever Judy says and she lets me live.
15. What was the last thing that you cried about? When McCain lost the election.
16. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Friend? What’s this ‘Friend’ you speak of?
17. What did you do last night? Watched TV, read blogs, got up a couple of times to pee and slept.
18. What are you most afraid of? Obama!
19. In how many areas of your country have you lived? Two, Long Beach, CA, in the Navy and Georgia. But, really, I live to the fullest everywhere I am.
20. What is your favorite flower? Martha White Self Rising
THE HISTORY OF HANUKKAH or THE CHISTORY OF CHANUKA - *Hanukkah begins tonight!!* *Hanukkah, the Jewish festival of lights, dates back to 167 BCE. The story is based largely of legend, as few historical de...
18 minutes ago