I saw this at Tookie Tales and though I would do it because I don’t have anything else to post about.
High school wasn’t a favorite time in my life. Now that it has a name, I believe I was blessed with ADHD, but was over and over again that I was just lazy. But I do have a short attention span…that’s why I don’t sky dive. I might forget to pull the ripcord because I would be marveling at the clouds, or the wind…there’s a bird flying by - going straight up.
1. Did you date someone from your school? Some! I lived in the corner of three school districts and the kids in the area went to the three schools, so some of my dates were from there.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? God, NO!
3. Did you car pool to school? No! I lived 15 miles from my high school and had to take the city bus. The Atlanta City School System did not have school busses.
4. What kind of car did you have? My brother’s ‘55 Chevy.
5. What kind of car do you have now? Ford F150 pickup!
6. Its Friday night...where are you now? Normally getting the grandkids for the weekend, but they didn’t come this weekend so Judy and I went out to eat.
7. It is Friday night...where were you then? Football game.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Worked for a month at Dary Queen and at Ponce De Leon Ball Park selling hotdogs and hamburgers at the Atlanta Cracker ballgames.
9. What kind of job do you do now? Retired, but do animal transports for Dr. Amber.
10. Were you a party animal? Not Really!
11. Were you considered a flirt? No! I was considered a Dork.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir (All State Chorus.)
13. Were you a nerd? No! I told you, I was a Dork!
14. Did you get suspended from school? Yes! I hit my seventh grade teacher for pulling my hair.
15. Can you sing the fight song? Oh, yeah!
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher? The ones I didn’t have!
17. Where did you sit during lunch? At the table in the lunch room (or I would sneak off campus to eat at the grill across the street.)
18. What was your school's full name? West Fulton High!
19. Where did you party the most? At church.
20. What was your school mascot? Owls
21. Would you do it again? I would have to because it is the law.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Not really. I had a better time than she did because I couldn’t/wouldn’t dance.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? I don’t remember her name.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? I have never been to any of our reunions. I don’t care to see any of them again.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? No! One I use to date before I married Judy, but she is married now and we don’t live close enough to bump into each other.
26. What are/were your school's colors? Blue and White!
I Wonder How This Will Turn Out - According to a lawyer for the Trump transition team, the Mueller investigation received information illegally . If so, any, if not all of this information...
52 minutes ago