Sunday, October 11, 2009

Here Again...You Here?


I have deleted my last post. I have to learn to put the keyboard down and back away slowly when I’m exhausted and have had a drink or two. I thank you for your comments and support, but I’m okay. Kind of embarrassed that I let you see that, and it won’t happen again. Life is too good and short to deal with bullshit.


So for you people who stop here (why do you stop here, anyway? It’s not for the literary brilliance because I am not a writer, it’s not for the insightful musings on today’s problems and the idiocy of Barry Obama like some of my brilliant blogger peeps like LL or CI Roller or Blue of Afghan Quest among others, so it must be for the jokes.) So for that reason I give you:
"Eat" is the only word that if you take the 1st letter and move
it to the last, it spells its past tense; "ate" .

If you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants", and add
just a few more letters, it spells out: "Fuck off and go home you
free-loading benefit grabbing, kid producing, violent, non-English
speaking cocksuckers and take those hairy faced, sandal wearing,
bomb making goat fucking smelly rag head bastards with you."

Who could have ever guessed that last one?

11 comments:

Matty said...

Hmmm, I never knew that.

Olly said...

Wow! I would have never worked that out on my own. Thanks!

Brother Dave said...

Re: "illegal immigrants"

You cheated and used an anagram maker to get all that other.

…neener…neener…neener… I know how you did it.

Coffeypot said...

I know, guys. Isn't it awesome when you learn something new?

Ducky said...

I visit for the literary brilliance

Coffeypot said...

Daffy, visit who? What brilliance? You have more than one window open on your computer don't you? You posted on the wrong person. I forgive you - for two-timing me.

The Peach Tart said...

I visit because you never know what you're gonna get.

clew said...

I feel like I missed something. Dang.

Julie D said...

Damn! What did I miss???????

Anonymous said...

Can I borrow your eraser for my last blablog entry?

Heehee...PUT THE KEYBOARD DOWN AND BACK AWAY SLOWLY!

see? you made me laugh again.

Tracie said...

I need to erase my first 3 months of blog blabber.