Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Redneck Toilet Paper


Two good ole boys were on a long drive back from a fishing trip, when one turned to the other and said he needed to go to the bathroom. So, they stopped the truck and he went behind some bushes.

When he returned to the truck, the other guy remarked, "That was fast!"

"Well, I need to take a shit but I've got nothing to wipe my ass with," he replied.

The other explained, "All you have to do is use a dollar to wipe your ass."

"Good idea," he said, as he headed back to the bushes.

A short while later, he returned to the truck with a really upset look on his face and wiping his hands on his jeans. He said, "That was a terrible idea.”

“Why?” asked the driver.

“I not only got shit all over my hands, but now I've got three quarters, two dimes and a nickel stuck up my ass!"

6 comments:

K-Dubyah said...

What??? Them rednecks don't know to pull down on the lever to get change back?? Sheesh!

Anonymous said...

Now that totally made me laugh!! LMAO!!

Anonymous said...

That was a fuuny one!

CI-Roller Dude said...

should'a used Iraqi money...that's all it's good for. wiping your ass.

The Peach Tart said...

You are so bad.

gayle said...

First laugh I have had today!!!