That wan-na-be has been irratating my "ASS" before the Idiots of this Land put it where it is now. So explain to me what would be the difference...HHHUUUUUMMMMMM. ;)
Imagination
-
Question of the Day: Do you have a favorite go-to dry breakfast cereal? A
Day of Meaningful Memes On KLM (h/t Claudio) Bullet Points: *LAS VEGAS
(K...
Summer Fading
-
On some years, we receive a strong cold front, which whisks away Summer,
and leads to a morning where there is no doubt the crip, strong north wind
heral...
Nobody's Perfect
-
Call me a grumpy old fart if you will, but I'm of the firm opinion that
today's popular music sucks eggs (among other things). It *also* rots
minds, corr...
Still at it. Click on this link to comment.
-
Our old server has needed to be replaced for a long time as I have
mentioned. We have a new server and I had already set it up and used some
sample data f...
New location for this blog
-
As you can tell, this blog is totally screwed. I’m really sorry about this
but it’s totally out of my control. Until it gets fixed, I’m blogging over
at my...
Ice Can Look Nice
-
When there is an inversion and the fog rolls into a shivery valley it is
both dangerous and breathtaking.
Walking on the gravelly path seems stable, bu...
Tuesday Feel Good Stories
-
Beretta 92S worn a lot and shot a little Woman shoots ex-husband during
domestic dispute in north Houston This happened in the 900 block of Glenn
Avenue in...
Once more ... Into the relm of my grey goo!
-
Thursday 08 March 2018...
Welp.
It's been awhile ..
Bet there aren't that many people out there that are still intrested in
what I have to say.
That's okay...
From The Cop Side: Command Presence and Confidence
-
Experience builds confidence which contributes to being an effective police
officer. Law enforcement officers (LEO) often deal with the worst of the
worst....
100 Words: Feast or Famine
-
*This week's 100 Words challenge at Thin Spiral Notebook is to use a food
colloquialism. I'm not sure how well I did this, but here is my brain's
offering....
Two-Up
-
*Log Item - *My daughter, Emilie (princess of the 'selfie') is in town and
wanted to go out and fetch lunch. So we rolled out on the She-Devil and
roared...
On the 74th day...
-
The end date for Del's ride has been set for August 15, 2016, which happens
to be the 74th day of Ride for Recognition, which began on June 3,
1969--the 47...
Forty Thousand Rifles
-
*From the Soldier side*: Back when I was a very young PFC (Private First
Class, which had nothing to do with any class) I was stationed at one of
the gre...
We were admin once, and young ...
-
So I want to tell you this one as a preface to the next story.
In my very first unit in the fleet, we had a company first sergeant we
privately refer...
BRIAN WILLIAMS WEDNESDAY
-
The Vietnam War...I remember it well... My Chinook helicopter was coming in
"Low 'n Slow" to pull a lone African American soldier out of the jungle and
...
1 comment:
That wan-na-be has been irratating my "ASS" before the Idiots of this Land put it where it is now.
So explain to me what would be the difference...HHHUUUUUMMMMMM. ;)
Post a Comment