Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Racist


“Cool it with the ethnic jokes. Here comes Polish Sausage.”

A customer in a store is clearly having trouble finding an item. A clerk approaches him and the customer asks, “In what aisle could I find the Polish sausage?”

The clerk looks at him and says, “Are you Polish?”

The guy (clearly offended) says, “Well, yes I am. But let me ask you something. If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian? Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German? Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish? Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask if I was Mexican?’ If I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?”

The clerk says, “Well, no, I probably wouldn’t!”

With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, “Well then, why did you ask me if I’m Polish because I asked for Polish sausage?”

The clerk replied, “Because you’re in Home Depot.”

5 comments:

Miss Em said...

Now that's "B.A.D."

Miss Em

Christine said...

Deliciously un PC. Luv It!

Ed said...

HA!

Lickety Splitter said...

Chuckle chuckle chuckle ... ;)

CI-Roller Dude said...

This Iraqi walks into a store, and before he can ask the cleark anything...the store blows up.