Monday, June 28, 2010

GONORRHEA LECTIM - A Virulent Disease



Information about Gonorrhea Lectim.

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease. The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim. It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'em," and it is a terrible obamanation.

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum. Many victims contracted it in 2008...but now most people, after having been infected for the past 1-2 years, are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It's sad because Gonorrhea Lectim is easily cured with a new drug just coming on the market called Votemout. It's pronounced "Vote em out." You take the first dose in 2010 and the second dose in 2012 and simply don't engage in such behavior again; otherwise, it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it.

Several states are already on top of this, like Virginia and New Jersey, and apparently now Massachusetts, with many more seeing the writing on the wall.

Please pass this important message on to all those bright folk you really care about.

4 comments:

Ducky said...

I've suffered from cranial rectal inversions from time to time but it certainly never rendered me SO stupid that I'd vote for THAT.

Good of you to provide the Public Service Announcement though.

Coffeypot said...

Daffy, I suffer from rectal videidous (shitty outlook.)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I had protection from this disease and I did not vote for him. I will remember this the next time I vote and not get my cranium stuck where it is not suppose to go. Thanks for the warning.

Coffeypot said...

CS, it must be difficult to serve at the whim of such a CIC. But I'm glad there are men like you who add honor to the service.