Friday, June 04, 2010

Splaining The Nude Blogging Thing


I thinks I needs to splain this nude blogging thing. I know it is a fantasy for all you women - and probably a few men - in thinking bout me all alone in a motel room nude. It’s not because I am a pervert, though…well not totally anyway. It’s just that there is no need to put anything on after I take my shower.

Before Judy and I got married I spend many a day in the nude hanging around the house. I slept in the nude and, since I had no plans to go anywhere or see anyone, I didn’t see the need to dress and dirty some clothes for nothing. I didn’t take it outside, though. It is just to much trouble fighting off all the women who wanted a piece of this hotness.

Not so much anymore, though. BUT (no pun intended,) when I go on a dog transport I will be wearing the same clothes for close to thirty hours. And when unloading the dogs, some of them are nervous or scared, so they will pee on my pants or shirt. I’ve even had them up-chuck or poop on me, too. However, I cannot change at that moment, so I have to wait until I get to the motel. After I shower, there is no need to put anything on until tomorrow. It’s just me.

So that is why I nude blog from the motel. But if any of you still feel the need to fantasies, I can’t blame you. There is still plenty of hotness here…somewhere. I know there is…

13 comments:

Shawn said...

Nude is one but & here comes a big butt!! Have you ever seen those specials on how dirty hotels & motels are? I hope you are siting on a garbage bag on top of that CSI crime scene crafted to look like a cozy room. Thanks for the visual though :0
Mr Monkey

Angie said...

It's ok to nurture your inner exhibitionist! ;-)

Ragtop lady said...

Wish I were there -

Stacy said...

Oh my....my blogging experience may never be the same.

Kimberly said...

I don't see anything wrong with not dirtying clothes. :)

Miss Em said...

Understanding what the comforts of bein in the nude in private are ... enjoy many of them myself but I usually don't tell the world when I will/am be doin them.
Besides the picture of a short fat backside jigglin through the house will probably make many want to up-chuck.
So my nud-dee times will remain mine only.

Miss Em

June said...

Hmmm... I am amazed Ward didn't think of this himself. He likes to see how long he can wear the same clothes for (2-3 days before I start bitching). Just think how clean they would be if he was naked in the house all the time, he could wear them for a week!

I don't think Pinkus would like it much though...

Unknown said...

thanks for the splanation. I must agree with Mr. Monkey...a hotel room is NO place to enjoy your own nudity! At the very least spray yourself down with Lysol, prior to sitting on the chair!
~AM

Paxford said...

LOL - well I hope your trip is proving uneventful and super safe

Pax

gayle said...

I agree about not messing up another set of clothes. That's why I wear my nightie around the house!

Lickety Splitter said...

~Oh, yes, they call him the Streak
Boogity, Boogity
Fastest thing on two feet~

Courtesy of Ray Stevens ;)

Coffeypot said...

Thanks all, and welcome to the new peeps that left a comment. I do know about the stuff you can't seen in a motel room, and the only place my butt settles on is the bed. I have the laptop in my lap (sometimes it get's flipped onto the bed :))but that's about it. I am home, well rested, and clothed right now.

I hope you ladies enjoyed your fantasy and you’re welcome.

Anonymous said...

Nude blogging, is there another way?