Thursday, July 15, 2010

Doctor What Is It


A naive young woman goes into the doctor's office. She says, "Doc, I'm
getting married and I'm a little inexperienced, so I'd like to ask you a few questions."

He says, "All right."

She says, "All right...what is that thing that hangs between my fiancé's legs?"

The doctor says, "That's the penis. The male organ, the penis."

She says, "Okay. And what is that big red knob at the end?"

The doctor says, "That's the glans. The head of the penis, the glans."

She says, "Okay. And what are those two round things, about twelve inches behind the head?"

The doctor says, "Well, lady, I don't know about your fiancé, but on me, they're the cheeks of my ass."

7 comments:

Angie said...

Ha! Too funny!!

Matty said...

BWAhahahahahahahaha

Stacy said...

I don't think she's all that niave if she can describe in detail and knows measurements!

Charlene said...

The woman is not niave. What she is is uninformed. She's been using the equipment but doesn't know the name.

Charlene said...

The woman is not niave. What she is is uninformed. She's been using the equipment but doesn't know the name.

Lickety Splitter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lickety Splitter said...

(Ooops, I meant to say)

Hmmmmm ... I wonder if that woman also needs help at the crosswalk.