I decided to do this because I know it aggravates the shit out of most of you. I got it from a good lady who is a great writer, Stacey over at A Life Well Lived…In Pursuit Of Abundance. Enjoy her and enjoy this, too...or I will do another one.
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before? ~ Snorkeled in the open ocean.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? ~ I do not make resolutions. I live life as it comes and with what is. If I want to change something during the year, I will.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? ~ Define close. The lady 5 houses down had a baby.
4. Did anyone close to you die? ~ My sweet sister, but she wasn‘t that close. She lived about 35 miles from me.
5. What countries did you visit? ~ Mexico, Honorius and North Cuba (Miami).
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? ~ MONEY!!! Scrooge McDuck diving off the boat into his money MONEY.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? ~ I’m married…I didn’t have any dates last year - or in the past 18 years.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? ~ Not having a date.
10. What was the best thing you bought? ~ A new GPS and a Black Berry Torch for Judy.
11. Whose behavior merited celebration? ~ My milsupport Marine's in 'The Rock Pile.'
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted? ~ Mine.
13. What song will always remind you of 2010? ~ Billy Curringtons, ‘God Is Great; Beer Is Good’
14. What do you wish you’d done more of? ~ Exercising - mostly walking.
15. What do you wish you’d done less of? ~ Arguing with Judy. She has a hard time coming to the belief that I am always right.
16. Did you fall in love in 2010? ~ Every time I looked in the mirror.
17. Who did you miss? ~ No body. Everyone I checked on is accounted for.
18. Who was the best new person you met? ~ Several of my blogging peeps face to face.